Here is the discovery waiting for you if you begin to go through boxes of papers, found in an attic, tucked away in a storage room, a closet, or in an old garage:
- Some of it will be family history stuff; letters, newspaper clippings, and photos.
- Some of it might be genealogy charts in 11 X 14 format, with likewise styled folders.
- Occasionally, you will find notes written on those folders!
1. Enthusiasm is that deeply embedded ingredient in the human being that acts as an antibody to destroy procrastination and pessimism.
2. If wishes worked, where would the workers "Bee"?
3. In every family three, there's always a little sap.
4. Yearly, the IRS puts my filthy lucre through the cleaners.
5. Don't buy gossip just because it's dirt cheap!
6. Give a weed an inch and it will take a yard.
7. While the world has slept, into its bosm, socialism has crept.
8. Civilization starts and savagery ends when people competently record the names, dates, and places of their ancestors, along with the events that took place during their time line.
9. If we could find other things as well as we can find fault, we would all be rich.
10. Latin is a dead language; now it is killing me. (Found scribbled in my dad's sister's old schoolbook).